Tuesday 8 October 2013

That One






























Not the one who want my smile,
But the one who make my eyes shine

Not the one who want my touch,
But the one for whom my mere presence works

Not the one who demand thy time,
But the one who steal it which was mine

Not the one who need my words,
But the one for whom my hug is world

Not the one who make Whole day enjoyable,
But the one who can give me just a moment memorable

Not the one who admire my beauty,
But the one who accept my scars with sincerity

Not the one who ruin my nights,
But the one who make me sleep wide

Not the one who expects from me,
But the one who accepts me

Not the one who walks with me whatever it says,
But the one with whom I turn to right way

Not the one who carry me in his arms,
But the one who can make my racing heart calm

Not the one who give me advice,
But the one who aid me to rise

Not the one who catch me lie,
But the one I need not to lie

Not the one who says, “I understand”
But the one who can, after every fall, make me stand.









8 comments:

  1. Too Good of a Concept Of a "True Beloved" ....Applause for it :)
    And the best thing is ...It can be the Beautiful Imagination of either a boy or a girl ! Both of them can relate to it !
    May be not so possible practically....but why not stay Hopeful bout it ! Miracles do Happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to ask, in almost every stanza except the 8th and 9th one...the verbs with "the one who....." have been used in their normal form V1 and not in V5 ...Have you done it deliberately ? Is that one could have the liberty to write so in poems ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It still seeks a reply (comment) ! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My writings are candid one.
      I don't consider V1 V5 while writing but you made me look at that aspect too, Thank you for this.
      I don't think and don't believe if poetry comes with rule.
      Write what you want least it shouldn't be senseless :)

      Delete